Sales and Service Support
- Several Sales and Service Partner (SSP) agreements are already in place, and will be reviewed and tailored as needed.
- In areas where SSPs are not available, customers will be supported directly by DeltaHawk.
- Field training, A&P service and support network, and service programs to support new engines are under development.
Operation and Maintenance Training
- Installation, operation and maintenance manuals under development and scheduled for completion just ahead of certification and production.
- When available, manuals and training availability will be announced to service providers and customers.
How Many Aircraft Are Currently Flying With DeltaHawk Engines?
- Four company aircraft:
- Cirrus SR20
- Velocity V-Twin (near development, flying in 2017)
- Cessna 172 (in development, flying in 2017)
- Numerous aircraft types, including helicopters and UAVs have flown with the engine.
DeltaHawk Demonstration Rides
Look for a DeltaHawk-powered demonstration closer to production. Watch deltahawk.com and social media channels for details.
Using extensive expertise gained from the Velocity, Cirrus and Cessna installations, DeltaHawk is developing Firewall-to-Prop (FTP) kits for a variety of home-built engine installations.
We will announce engine installation and testing programs in the near future.